ALL applicants must complete the 4 STEP application process:
Current tenants wanting to retain their property and reapply for Tenancy must email us for instructions firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1 - Reserve a Property
Once you have chosen your property for 2023/24 it must be reserved to secure it. This requires at least one member of your group to Apply for Tenancy (STEP 2) and pay the Reservation Fee to avoid another group reserving it before you!
Reservation Fees will be converted to Security Deposits and registered with the TDS for each applicant once the Tenancy Agreement is fully signed. We do not charge any fees to Apply for Tenancy.
STEP 2 - Apply for Tenancy, Create Your Tenant Account & Pay the Reservation Fee (Security Deposit):
Apply for Tenancy, create your account and pay your £200 Security Deposit by clicking the correct link below:
- Applications for Williamson Court Townhouses L7
- Applications for ALL other properties in Liverpool
STEP 3 - Upload Your Supporting Documents & Sign the Tenancy Agreement:
Once we have verified ALL the Applications for Tenancy from your group, we will email the Tenancy Agreement and other forms to be completed and signed via DocuSign along with various forms for completion and other information documents we are required to provide new tenants by law.
We require copies of the following documents. Copies can uploaded to your Tenant Account by completing the TO DO list.
- Passport or Right To Rent documents
- Student ID Card or University Admission Letter
- Council Tax Exemption Certificate - not required for LJMU or UoL
STEP 4 - Submit Your Guarantor Agreement:
Complete your TO DO list in your Tenant Account to nominate your Guarantor. This will send them an email to complete the Guarantor Agreement and supply supporting documents:
- Photo ID - Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of Residency - copy of recent Bank Statement or Utility Bill
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. You may cancel your application for accommodation and request a refund of your reservation charge within 24 hours from receipt of our Confirmation & Acceptance Email. You must notify us by email if you want to cancel your application email@example.com
2. After 24 hours from receipt of our Confirmation & Acceptance Email you are under obligation to sign the Tenancy Agreement. Reservation charges will be forfeited if you fail to sign the Tenancy Agreement.