accommod8 is a leading provider of student letting and management services.
Our approach to property management is one of partnership with our landlord and developer clients - providing full support in the letting and day to day management of the property asset.
From our welcoming and modern agency, located in the heart of Liverpool's University Quarter, we guarantee your property will be actively marketed, let and professionally managed by an experienced agency team whose primary aim is to support tenants, whilst optimising rental revenue.
For all managed properties - from single properties to large purpose built student schemes - we can equip it, let it and undertake all the start up activities prior to ongoing professional management.
Our focus on comprehensive management and financial control means we are the clear choice for landlords, investors and developers looking for sustainable rental returns in an increasingly competitive market.
For your peace of mind we are licensed and regulated by the ARLA Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - requiring us to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and service.
If you are new to the student accommodation sector we can guide you through the relevant housing legislation and best practice - including planning approval, building regulations and HMO licensing. We should be consulted at the earliest opportunity.
If you are looking for a dynamic and pro-active managing agent - talk to us now.
Our comprehensive letting and management service includes:
- Assessment of rental income and recommendations for achieving optimum revenue
- Marketing and lettings strategy to ensure maximum exposure to the student population
- Custom online accommodation application and booking system
- Checking prospective Tenants and Guarantors
- Preparation and execution of Tenancy Agreements
- Formal Check In at the commencement of Tenancy
- Formal Check Out at the expiration of Tenancy
- Preparation of Inventory and Schedule of Condition Reports
- Housing health and safety compliance (e.g. gas, electricty, furnishings, fire, HMO Licencing)
- Collection, protection and administration of deposits
- Collection of rent and client accounting
- Periodic property inspections
- Reactive and planned repairs and maintenance
- All day to day tenant contact, management and administration
It is important for you, as the landlord, to be fully aware of the implications of letting your property to students.