Last Updated 24/11/20
The following advice will assist current and prospective tenants understand how we will manage enquiries, viewings and reservations with the current COVID-19 restrictions:
- We are now renting properties and taking reservations for 2021/22.
- Under revised UK Government guidelines, we are allowed to conduct viewings with safety procedures in place.
- We may email a video in the first instance to allow you to confirm your interest in a physical viewing as we are not allowed to carry out speculative viewings.
- Only one viewer is allowed at the viewing, you are encouraged to take photos and video to show your friends. Masks must be worn at all times and you should not touch anything in the property.
- Viewiers must NOT attend viewings if they have COVID-19 symptoms or are isolating.
- Current tenants are encouraged to retain their properties for 2021/22 to avoid viewings or to stay with accommod8 in a different property, to make it simpler.
- To retain your current property and reapply for Tenancy email us for instructions email@example.com
- To reserve a property following a viewing, Apply for Tenancy HERE.
- To reserve a property WITHOUT a viewing, Apply for Tenancy HERE.
- If you reserve a property without a viewing you may cancel the reservation within 24 hours of the viewing after lockdown.
You will not be required to sign a Tenancy Agreement until you have viewed your chosen property and your group have confirmed the reservation.
We will keep these guidelines under constant review and appreciate your cooperation and understanding in these challenging times.
Please contact us for any housing advice you need on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 703 9355.