The following guidance is intended to assist current and prospective tenants understand how we will manage enquiries and viewings:
- We will start renting properties for 2021/22 from 2/11/20.
- All enquirers for accommodation for 2021/22 must first Register For Viewings here.
- Once you have registered, we will contact you to discuss your property requirements and the best options. We will supply links to adverts and/or videos to allow selections to be made.
- For more general enquiries for properties we will discuss the options and supply links to video viewings.
- Under current guidelines, a physical viewing can only be arranged if there is a ‘serious prospect’ of a rental agreement.
- Speculative viewings are not allowed under current restrictions.
- We will give current tenants 24 hours' notice with a date and time for all viewings in line with the terms of the Tenancy Agreement.
- We may not be able to provide access for viewings due to tenants isolating or further restrictions introduced.
- Viewings will be arranged for prospective tenants at a specific date and time.
- Viewers must attend viewings at the correct time to avoid problems with access.
- Viewings can only be attended by one viewer, groups cannot attend together. Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Viewers are encouraged to take photos and video to show the other members of their group as multiple viewings on the same property will not be permitted.
Contact us for any advice or assistance you require firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 703 9355