Lastest Update - 12/10/20
Like all student accommodation providers, accommod8 is adapting to the new challenges and restrictions presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are currently finalising our property list for 2021/22 to go live from 12/10/20 and working out how we will provide video viewings backed up with physical veiwings if we are allowed.
We encourage all our tenants to observe national and local restrictions and to follow official guidance for living safely as 'households' in shared accommodation.
To ensure your safety we request you do not hold parties or gatherings in contravention of the CV-19 Regulations. Anti-social behaviour will upset neighbours and result in complaints to us, the police, city council or other authority and it will not be tolerated.
Safety and distancing measures introduced in the agency:
- Track & Trace QR Code at the entrance to the agency for all visitors to scan
- Hand sanitiser at the entrance for all visitors entering the agency.
- Queue barriers and screens at reception for the safety of staff and visitors.
- Access limited to the reception area only.
- Maximum of 2 people in the agency at any time.
- Reservations, payments and sign-ups will be conducted online/electronically.
- Repairs and maintenance, including statutory compliance testing, will be conducted following strict safety procedures and operatives will liaise with tenants to agree safe access and movement within properties. Where tenants are isolating in our properties, we will delay repairs unless it is urgent or an emergency.
- For 2021/22 rentals commencing 2/11/20, we will be encouraging current tenants to retain their properties or move to another accommod8 property to minimise movements and interactions. We will be relying on video viewings, backed up with physical viewings where possible.
- Viewings will be conducted giving 24 hours’ notice along with the time of the viewing. Tenants are advised to vacate the property during viewings.
- There will be a limit of 1 prospective tenant at a viewing along with a member of staff. Photography and filming is encouraged to assist viewers select a property.
- For updated information about our free insurance cover from Endsleigh Insurance click here.
We will continue to update this statement as the situation evolves.
BE CAREFUL...BE SENSIBLE...BE SAFE...